Seeking full-time interns for Summer 2017!
We are Real Food Solutions, a group born out of MIT and Harvard that believes in the power of food. Using clinical research, our company develops food-based solutions to common ailments. Our first product, the Anchor Nutrition Bar, prevents and eases nausea due to motion sickness, morning sickness, and other causes of nausea.
We are looking for an energetic intern to support operations, marketing, and sales activities for our company. This role is most suitable for someone self-motivated and passionate about our mission– healthful, food-based remedies – who will thrive with the demands of an early stage startup.
This intern will be a valuable and integral part of the company. You will contribute to a variety of activities, primarily by focusing on some combination of operations, sales, and marketing. Expect, however, to wear many hats, and take initiative wherever needed. You will also have the opportunity to manage your own work stream, and become a point person for your tasks. This internship offers valuable, hands-on exposure to the promotion, launch, and execution of a product's success.
Key activities will include:
- Support sales initiatives through customer engagement at trade shows, retailer events, or over e-mail/phone
- Ensure successful fulfillment of orders through Amazon.com, Shopify, and other portals
- Evangelizing our product and the science behind it through web and social media channels
Key skills and attributes:
- Self-motivated and excited! Ambitious and passionate about making things happen!
- Detail oriented
- Comfortable and excited to work on a team and engage with colleagues
- Intensely curious with a passion for learning.
- Able to work out of the Cambridge or Boston offices.
Timing and Commitment:
- Ideally full-time, starting in early June 2017. Potential for part-time (min 20 hours/week).
We receive funding to support intern wages through a grant from the Mass Life Sciences Center, which requires that interns:
- Must be Massachusetts residents (able to provide proof of residency) OR attend(ed) a college or university located in Massachusetts (able to provide enrollment verification); and
- Must be 4-year undergrad student or recent graduate -OR- 2-year/Community College/Certificate student, currently enrolled in an Associate’s Degree or Certificate program, or have completed one within the past year.
Please send a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.